FireX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why cant i get on the minecraft server firex

2 posters

Go down

why cant i get on the minecraft server firex Empty why cant i get on the minecraft server firex

Post  mikehq Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:54 am

plz answer me.....my question is the title

mikehq

Back to top Go down

why cant i get on the minecraft server firex Empty Re: why cant i get on the minecraft server firex

Post  Firetobbe Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:50 pm

We began the transfomation from non-dedicated server to a dedicated server two days ago. Under those two days we were down, but now we are up and running. We had some problems to get it working, that's why it took so long.

If you have bookmarked the server in WoM Client you have to change the URL, because it's a diffrent one; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Firetobbe
Firetobbe

Back to top Go down

why cant i get on the minecraft server firex Empty Re: why cant i get on the minecraft server firex

Post  mikehq Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:22 pm

Firetobbe wrote:We began the transfomation from non-dedicated server to a dedicated server two days ago. Under those two days we were down, but now we are up and running. We had some problems to get it working, that's why it took so long.

If you have bookmarked the server in WoM Client you have to change the URL, because it's a diffrent one; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Are I still builder

mikehq

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down