FireX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canter application for operator. :)

3 posters

Go down

Canter application for operator. :) Empty Canter application for operator. :)

Post  Rubenj2 Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:43 pm

Name: Canter
Location: I live with my sister, mother and cat :3 in Eindhoven (the Netherlands)
Time zone: Europe / Amsterdam
Forum Join date: like 4 days ago
Current rank: Builder
Reason for application: I tough it become time to rank up maybe a little fast but I am almost all day playing on your server helping guests and building stuff , I know that I in the past sometimes abused my rights as builder but I am prepared to make change in that !
Why you should become an operator: I think I will be a good operator because sgt_blackdude or firetobbe are not ever on minecraft, so I can stop griefers if they are not online and I want more build rights so I can make more and better buildings, I really enjoy to build on city and this rights will help my build more realistic :3
Extra information: sorry for my bad English and I like peanut butter !!
Rubenj2
Rubenj2

Back to top Go down

Canter application for operator. :) Empty Re: Canter application for operator. :)

Post  Sgt_blackdude Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:08 pm

Okay Canter,
I have alot of things I want to cover on this;

First point there are more than two operators: there are Rudiniklas, Charlie_96 me and Firetobbe - that is four and they all happen to live in the same time zone as you. That leaves a 1/4 chance there will be an operator online. There are also two more SuperBuilders who have the ability to kick and temp-ban. I don't know what time zones they come from but I'm sure they are both the same as us, so that leaves you with a 1/6 chance someone will be online that can prevent griefers, this is more than enough.

Second point you are a builder, so you can build on builder so you shouldn't get griefed.

Third point, as a builder you have all the nesscary commands to build and the only main command I can think off is that could be used for building that you cannot use is being able to change the physics which is a very powerful tool and we cant trust you with that after The Andykid Accident.

I'm sorry for this essay but you need to work harder on that application and come out with more valid points and more evidence, but I will leave Fire to make the final decision.
/SGT

Sgt_blackdude

Back to top Go down

Canter application for operator. :) Empty Re: Canter application for operator. :)

Post  Firetobbe Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:46 pm

Rejected.
Firetobbe
Firetobbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down